Born: 1968, Tbilisi
Art Historian, Senior Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: History of the medieval Georgian architecture
Activity: 1st Deputy Minister of Culture, Monuments Protection and Sports of Georgia; Lectures at the Tbilisi Academy of Arts; Member of ICOMOS International – representative of the Georgian National Committee
2000-present Member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christliche Archaeologie zur Erforschung der Spatantiken, Frumittelalterlichen und Byzantinishen Kultur.
- Korogo Holy Virgin Church and its Builders, “Literatura da Khelovneba”, N2, 1992;
- Nature and a Georgian Building, “Literatura da Khelovneba”, N3, 1992;
- St. Shio Church in Artozani, “Matsne”, N3-4 of History. . ., 1993;
- Tao-Klarjeti Architecture and Wall Painting, Tbilisi, 1995 (together with D. Khoshtaria and M. Didebulidze);
- When was Tontio Built, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N2, 1996;
- Some Peculiarities of Artistic Constructing of the Inner Space of Hall Churches, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N1, 1997;
- Some Peculiarities of Interior Artistic Image of Transition Epoch Hall Churches, “Dzeglis Megobari”. II, 1997;
- Tontio Church of Melkisedek Catholicos, “Dzeglis Megobari”, N4, 1997;
- The 8-9th cc Architecture in Samtskhe, Aspindza, N1, 2000;
- Javakheti, a Historical and Architectural Guidebook, Tbilisi, 2000 (together with D. Berdzenishvili, I. Elizbarashvili and Ts. Chachkhunashvili);
- About One Unknown Event in Georgian Church Architecture, Georgian Antiquities, N1, 2002;
- Materials for the Study of a Sample and a Copy in Georgian Architecture, Georgian Antiquities, N2, 2002;
- Building of Georgians on the Holy Land, Academia, vol. 5 (A), 2003 (together with D. Khoshtaria);
- For Characterizing 13-15th cc Architecture, Georgian Antiquities, N3, 2003;
- “A Monster” from Rekha, Georgian Antiquities, N3, 2003;
- Die unbekannte Alteruller aus dem historischen Trialeti, Surtaketi und Argweti, Studies on Georgian Art, Tbilisi, 2004’
- The Tao-Klarjeti Expedition, Georgian Patriarchy Tidings, N2-3, 2005.