Born: 1954, Batumi
Art Historian, Researcher of the Centre.
Research field: Historical and architectural study of Georgian architectural heritage in the process of its restoration; the problems of research, protection and rehabilitation of the urban heritage of Tbilisi and other Georgian cities.
Activity: Lectures on history and art history at Natural Science Lyceum; one of the founders of the non-governmental organization “Society and Cultural Inheritance”; Team Leader of the Tbilisi Urban Heritage Research Group; member of ICOMOS Georgian National Committee.
- Ateni Sioni Church (booklet), 1984, Tbilisi;
- Gujareti Gorge (co-author), 1987, Tbilisi;
- About Conservation of Avenisi Architectural Complex, “Dzeglis Megobari”, 1991, vol. 1, p. 35, Tbilisi;
- “Datuna” Church, “Dzeglis Megobari”, 1993, vol. 1, p. 41, Tbilisi;
- A Concise history of Tbilisi I Secondary School, “Dzeglis Megobari”, 1994, vol. 1, p. 54, Tbilisi;
- A Stela With the Representation of a Hand From Gomareti Upland (co-author), 1994, vol. 1, p. 63, Tbilisi;
- Ruisi Village St. Dimitri Church, Annual of the Sciences Works, 1995, vol. 1, Tbilisi;
- Monastic Complex of “Tskhrasakdrebi” Near Vejini Vilage of Gurjaani District, Annual of the Sciences Works, 1996, vol. 2, p.26, Tbilisi;
- On Some Architectural Features of 12th-13th Centuries Aisles-vaulted Churches in Kvemo (Lower) Kartli, Annual of the Sciences Works, 1998, vol. 3, Tbilisi;
- Kvemo (Lower) Kartli Expedition, “Artanuji”, vol. 8-9, 1999, Tbilisi;
- Nevly Discovered Church Near the Gantiadi Village, Annual of the Sciences Works, 1999-2001, vol. 4-5, p.58, Tbilisi;
- A house in Anchiskhati Neighbourhoods (co-author), 2006, Tbilisi;
- The Determination of the Historically-architectural Potencial for the Cognitive and Ecological Tourism Purposes (co-author), “Geografy of Georgia”, 2008, vol.6-7, p. 105, Tbilisi;
- Samtavro, 2008, Tbilisi;
- On Rehabilitation of So Called “Saplavzeda” Church of Nekresy Monastery Complex (co-author), “Ancient Art Today”, 2010, vol. 1, p. 31, Tbilisi;
- Bagrati Cathedral, “Ancient Art Today”, 2010, vol. 1, p. 103, Tbilisi;
- The Early Christian Period Complex From Dmanisi (co-author), 2012, Tbilisi.