Born: 1949, Tbilisi
Art Historian, Senior Researcher of the Centre, Ph.D.
Research field: Study of the medieval architecture and urban heritage; protection of the architectural heritage.
Activity: Founder of the association “Society and Cultural Heritage;” Member of ICOMOS International – representative of the Georgian National Committee; Jvari Monastery Project Coordinator (financed by: World Monuments Fund, Kress Foundation European Preservation Program).
- To The History of Nikortsminda church, "Dzeglis Megobari", N1, Tb, 1986
- Gujareti, Historical and Architectural Guide, Tb., 1987 (co-authors: D. Berdzenishvili, M. Giorgadze and G. Chanishvili);
- Nikortsminda, Tb., 1988;
- Khobi Palace, "Dzeglis Megobari", N2, Tb, 1989;
- Vardisubani Round Church, "Dzeglis Megobari", N1, Tb., 1992;
- St. George Church near Sheubani, Main Board of Natural and Cultural Monument Preservation of Georgia, Annual Journal of Papers, N1, Tb., 1995;
- The church of St. Quiricus and St. Julietta in the village of Kviriketsminda, Main Board of Natural and Cultural Monument Preservation of Georgia, Annual Journal of Papers, N2, Tb., 1996;
- Ukimerioni Cathedral of St. George in Kutaisi, Main Board of Natural and Cultural Preservation of Georgia, Annual Journal of Papers, N3, Tb., 1997;
- Preservation of Vernacular Dwellings in Georgia, International Workshop –Significance and Protection of Vernacular Architecture(collected papers), Tb. 1997;
- Recent Data on the Church of St. Nino at Bodbe, Conference Proceedings of the First Conference on Svetitskhoveli, Tb., 1998 (co-authors: M. Dzneladze and L. Akhalaia);
- The Square of Liberty, What is Lost and What is Acquired? A non-periodical edition of the Interdisciplinary Researchers of Art, journal Iliazdi, 1/01, Tb. 1999;
- Javakheti, Historical and Arhitectural Guide, Tb., 2000 (co-authors: D. Berdzenishvili, N. Vacheishvili and I. Elizbarazhvili);
- The Palace of Mitroplolitan John (Ioane) of Bodbe in Bodbe, Georgian Antiquitie, N 6, Tb., 2004 (co-author: N. Zazunishvili);
- Restoration Results of the Church at Bodbe, Georgian Antiquities), NN7-8, Tb., 2005 (co-author: N. Zazunishvili);
- A. Kutateladze Tbilisi State Academy of Art, Georgian Antiquities,
N12, Tb., 2008 (co-author: M. Suramelashvili);
- Problems of Protection of the Minor Church of the Mtskheta Holy Cross Monastery, Georgian Antiquities, N13, Tb., 2009;
- Once Again About the Small Holy Cross Church in Mtskheta, ACADEMIA, 2, Tb.,2011;
- Christian Church Architecture of Abkhazia, Sokhumi State University
The Young Psychologists Association of Abkhazia
Academic Conference: Cultural Heritage of Georgia in the Occupied Territoies – Abkhazia, Tb., 2012;
- Architectural Restoration in Georgia (Historiography, Tradition and Experience Analisis), Tb., 2012 (co-authors: I. Elizbarashvili, M. Suramelasvili and Kh. Tchurgulia);
- Building of the Museum of Theatre, Music, Cinema and Choregraphy of Georgia, G.Chubinashvili National Research Centre for Georgian Art History and Heritage, Preservation,Georgian Antiquities,15,Tbilisi, 2012, pp. 457-475
- Cultural Heritage and the New Reality at the Turn of the 21st Century, Heritage Conservation Regional Network Journal, Tb., 2013, N 3.
- Protection of Heritage Sites and Historic Cities, Introductory Course for Basic and Higher Classes, Tb., 2014.